These are simple things anyone can do which can increase your well-being, lose weight, gain wealth, attract positive karma!
- Each week, do one very kind deed. Buy a stranger dinner at a restaurant, spend $50 on Starbucks for the next few people in line.
- Obtain 3 or 4 physical books and strategically place them in your car, in your bathroom, and other locations and read a few pages while you wait for things. Topic doesn’t matter but it shoudl be physical books, not devices.
- Meditate 20 minutes each day, if you cannot, 5 minutes is enough.
- Light exercise 20 minutes each day, go to gym, go for a walk, cut your grass, outside is ideal.
- Spend the last 30 seconds in the shower with ice cold water. Turn around during this time. Don’t leave the ice blast!
- Don’t watch TV or Internet Troll Bots, they are both toxic for your brain, and specifically will block your pineal gland (third eye).
- Spend at least 10 minutes with your pet. If you don’t have a pet, get a dog or cat (not a lizard, fish, or rabbit).
- Have a positive mindset. Avoid fear and negativity.
- Surround yourself with positive people.
- During the day, listen to meditation music while you work, instead of TV or Radio, such as this:
- Everyday, share one positive message with friends on Social Media, keep it short and sweet – such as:
Visit our sponsors: Gab.vccross.com – Please Order It! – Alt News & Analysis on Global Markets – Global Intel Hub